• Effective immediately, we are banning all product sampling, until further notice.
• If you are sick, please stay home. Ask a friend to shop for you.
• On arrival to the market, please wash and/or sanitize your hands.
• Maintain a safe distance of 6ft from other shoppers.
• All vendors are recommended to wear clean gloves.
• Shop with your eyes. Allow our farmers, ranchers & vendors to help you select and bag your market finds.
Remember, adding fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet is a great way to help you stay healthy.
We will continue to monitor COVID-19 community mitigation recommendations from Placer County Health Officers to adapt our farmers markets to protect our community best. Learn more here.
The following information is from the CDFA.
Certified Farmers’ Markets