There’s a PlacerGROWN Farmers’ Market pretty much every day somewhere in the county.
Look over the current market schedule to find what’s in season along with the many activities we have to make it a fun experience for the whole family.
Here’s where you’ll find the latest dates and times to explore our many Placer County farmers’ markets.
- Auburn: Old Town Courthouse Parking Lot
Auburn-Folsom Rd at Lincoln Way
OPEN YEAR ROUND
8:00 a.m. – 12 Noon
- Rocklin: Blue Oaks
RC Willey at Blue Oaks Center
6636 Lonetree Boulevard
June 1st – Dec. 14th
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Granite Bay: Quarry Ponds Town Center
5550 Douglas Boulevard
June 2nd – Sept 29th
8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Roseville: Whole Foods Market at the Fountains
Galleria Blvd. & East Roseville Parkway
OPEN YEAR ROUND, 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Truckee: Truckee River Regional Park
10500 Brockway Road off Highway 267
June 11th – Oct 8th, 8:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
- Kings Beach: Kings Beach SRA
Highway 28 at Bear Street
June 25th – Aug 27th, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Auburn: DeWitt Center
Bell Road & First Street
June 5th – Oct 30th, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Foresthill: Main Street
June 5th – Aug 28th, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Folsom: Whole Foods at the Palladio
East Bidwell Street and Iron Point Road
May 23rd – Aug. 29th, 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Tahoe City: Commons Beach
Commons Beach Road and North Lake Blvd.
May 23rd – June 20th, 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Aug. 29th – Sept. 26th, 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Tahoe City: Tahoe Lake Elementary School
375 Grove Street
June 27th – Aug. 22nd, 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Truckee PM: Donner Pass near the train station
June 13th – Aug 22, 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.